Description: 10 years. 16 million backers and creators. 160,000 creative projects. And this is just the beginning.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
- .@LittleSun, the social business cofounded by @olafureliasson, has announced a new partnership with @IKEA to build… https://t.co/4wHCZWjANu
- LeeYiyang Lyan, the designer behind the post-gender fashion line LYAN, talks about encountering family pressure, n… https://t.co/0iRsCvm1Ch
- From the notion of a “national crisis” to the hard reality of shifting glaciers, the creators of @migrant_journal l… https://t.co/ppZx4QPuvA
- The first installment of John Michael Boling (@jmbjmb)’s transhistorical web series, Culturesport, is about the gen… https://t.co/ThA5shnqPc
- Recent U.S. tariffs have increased the cost of nearly 4,000 products coming from China. Here’s how that’s hurting m… https://t.co/n4vIHVi7jE
- Inimitable drag icon @PeachesChrist is the “host” of this anthology of queer horror comics: https://t.co/XyEsCkqjp3
- RT @verge: Kickstarter asks people to stop claiming their projects are “the world’s best” https://t.co/LU2B7gbek0 https://t.co/t31lobGtdW
- You might think your project is the world’s greatest but is it *really*?
On our new page, we offer recommendations… https://t.co/QhlguYrEBU